Monday, March 7, 2011

Do it yourself cake plate (or tiers)

I'm getting ready to do a baby shower cake with cupcakes. Ruby wants a smaller cake on top of three tiers of matching cupcakes. It's hard to find a cake tiered plate set that doesn't have some sort of stem coming out of the middle of the top plate like this one, at least in our area:


Ruby really wants that cake on the top level. So I found this idea and thought I would share it on here. I think it's a handy idea (not to mention very budget savvy) and can't wait to try it myself (because you know, I need more stuff like this ha). So check it out:

http://affordableutahweddings.com/how-to-diy-cake-plate/

And as usual, don't forget to check out the cake give away!!! Win a cake of your choice. Check that out too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment