Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bieber Fever

Did I show you my Justin Bieber cake yet? No? You don't want to miss this!I thought I was somehow getting away with FIVE girls and not a single Beiber fan... alas, the oldest caught the bug. I let her try her hand on her own cake with the paisleys, and I think she did a great job. I didn't get a good pirture of it, but we added "Baby, baby, baby Oh" around the sides of the cake. She loved it. That's all that matters. I must add, it was hilarious watching the girls fight over the cake. We had "I want his hair", "I want his eye", "I want his lips", and we had "Do NOT give me a piece that has anything to do with him!" Girls, we are a fickle breed :).

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award because I love, Love, LOVE your blogs hun. Pick up your badge on my page. :) http://themcraetimes.blogspot.com/2011/04/award-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. am not a Bieber fan, but your creation looks so cool!

    thanks for the follow; would love to follow you back, but couldn't find your gfc widget... :)

    ReplyDelete