Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rock N' Roll Bedroom

The "before" pictures of this room are gone, lost with a memory card that I can't find. It was a plain white bedroom with nothing in it but a long desk attached to the wall and a foozball table. We removed the foozball table, took the three girls to the store where they picked out this lovely mint green that we were a bit uncertain about and we started painting. I think the green turned out awesom. They wanted a music theme, which, after painting and finding wall accessories turned more into a rock n' roll theme, but that's basically the same thing, right? I had an idea to trace them onto the wall and this is what I finally ended up with: My man was amazing and built a triple bunkbed onto a wall for them, incorporating dressers. We were trying to fit all the necessities in with out taking to much space away from them. I think we did a good job, and the girls love it. That's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment